Clinic of reproductive health "AVA-Peter"
year of education: 1996 address: Russia, St. Petersburg. Nevsky prospect, d. 22-24, Russia, St. Petersburg. Gagarina Ave., 24, building 1
infertility treatment using assisted reproductive technologies;
Department of diagnostics
Department of Oncology and reproduction
Department of genetics
Diagnosis of causes of infertility(male and female)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- eSET technology (selective transfer of one embryo).
- ICSI (sperm injection into the egg)
- The cryopreservation and storage of sperm
- Donor oocyte Bank
- Vitrification and storage of oocytes
- Use of donor sperm Bank
- Use of the program " delayed motherhood"
- Preservation of fertility in cancer patients
Fertility preservation in cancer patients (women, men, children)
Monitoring and management of pregnancy
-karyotyping(postnatal and non-viable pregnancies
- medical and genetic counseling
-molecular genetic analyses (FISH, AZF,CFTR,CYP,PAH)
- preimplantation genetic diagnosis(FISH-diagnostics of blastomere-3rd day of embryo development; aCGH-- micrometrical analysis 5 day embryo development)
- prenatal diagnosis(non-invasive, invasive)
ABA-PETER clinic is a full member of the American society of reproductive medicine (ASRM) and the European Association for human Reproduction (ESHRE).
Doctors of medical Sciences, candidates for doctors of medical Sciences, doctors of the highest medical category, authors of numerous scientific works, Members of the Association of obstetricians and gynecologists of St. Petersburg and the North-West region, the Russian Association of human reproduction (RAR), participants of seminars and master classes on topical issues of obstetrics and gynecology, all-Russian and international conferences and forums, doctors “AVA-PETER” were trained and worked in leading clinics in England, Germany, Belgium, Finland.
Specialists of the clinic are the only ones in Russia who possess the technique of autotransplantation of primordial follicles
more than 15300 children
the performance of 53,8%
more than 7,000 cycles per year
Certification and distinctions:
ISO 9001: 2008